ANYWAYS...Nickelodeon is hitting the show in force and dropped word on their activities and shiny plastics. Let's start with TOYS!! We don't have much word on the booth exclusives (#4113) but we do have a Turtle baddie and a pretty, pretty pixie.
Exclusive Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shredder Action Figure:
Playmates Toys and Nickelodeon will be debuting a special Comic-Con edition Shredder action figure. Standing at a height of 5.75 inches tall, the 2013 Comic Con Edition Shredder is ready for battle. Protected by his vacuum metalized, razor-sharp armor and helmet, Shredder stands on his customized sewer lid base looking for revenge. Packed in his one of a kind, four color closed box, this figure is highly collectible with only limited quantities available.
Winx Club - Limited Edition Deluxe Blue Bloom: $27.00
Nickelodeon is offering a Limited Edition Deluxe Blue Bloom Doll! With the Power of Harmonix, Bloom is able to battle in air, on land and beneath the sea. It’s this power Bloom will need in her quest to open the gate of the Infinite Ocean and achieve Sirenix.
Thursday, July 18, 2013
· Nick Re-Mix, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m., Room: 7AB
· Nick Re-Mix – It’s time to go behind the slime! Nickelodeon is bringing together Craig Bartlett (creator, Hey Arnold!), Chris Viscardi & Will McRobb (creators, The Adventures of Pete & Pete), Jay Howell & Jim Dirschberger (creators, Sanjay and Craig), and Steve Borst & Gary “Doodles” Di Raffaele (creators, Breadwinners) to offer an insider’s look at the creative process behind some of our funniest, most endearing and fan-favorite cartoons from the past, present and future. These creators will discuss what inspired them and reveal what it’s really like to bring a show to life at Nickelodeon. So don’t miss out on this exclusive panel – plus get a sneak peek at Nickelodeon’s brand new animated series Breadwinners. Moderated by Chris Hardwick (voice of Craig, Sanjay and Craig). Room 7AB
Friday, July 19, 2013
· The Legend of Korra, 11:15 a.m. – 12:15 p.m., Room: Ballroom 20
Nickelodeon’s The Legend of Korra returns!: Join us as executive producer and co-creator team Bryan Konietzko and Michael DiMartino (Avatar: The Last Airbender) and co-executive producer Joaquim Dos Santos (Avatar: The Last Airbender) discuss what’s in store for the highly anticipated Book 2: Spirits. The mind-bending panel will be full of never-before-seen artwork and the ultimate of sneak peeks. You’ll also get to hear from your favorite characters as talented voice actors Janet Varney (voice of Korra), David Faustino (voice of Mako) and P.J. Byrne (voice of Bolin) share their experiences working on the series. So don’t miss out! Moderated by Bryan Konietzko.
· Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, 2:15 p.m. – 3:15 p.m., Room: 6A
Go Green! With the Lean, Mean, Ninja Team – Nickelodeon’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Check out Nick’s latest mutation as Executive Producer Ciro Nieli (Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go!), Peter Hastings (Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness) and story editor Brandon Auman (Iron Man: Armored Adventures) discuss the upcoming finale for Season 1 and get an exclusive look at what’s in store for Season 2. Meet members of the incredible Ninja cast: Sean Astin (voice of Raphael), Greg Cipes (voice of Michelangelo), Rob Paulsen (voice of Donatello), Mae Whitman (voice of April O’Neil) and Kevin Michael Richardson (voice of Shredder). Stick around for the “unmasking” of a fan-favorite character. Moderated by Peter Hastings.
Sunday, July 21, 2013
· SpongeBob SquarePants, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m., Room: 6A
SpongeCon 2013: The Year of the Fan – Join Tom Kenny (voice of SpongeBob) as he hosts a first-time-ever, interactive live SpongeBob event! Croon along with some of your favorite tunes from Bikini Bottom. Screen finalists from the SpongeBob SquareShorts fan film competition. Enjoy an exclusive sneak peek of the new half-hour special “SpongeBob, You’re Fired!” plus a whole lot more. So get your goggles and dive on down. We want to have the Best Day Ever with YOU!
CREATOR/CAST APPEARANCES & SIGNINGS
Thursday, July 18, 2013
· NFL Rush Zone, 11:00a.m.-1:00p.m.
o San Diego Chargers tight end Antonio Gates
· Sanjay and Craig, 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Jim Dirschberger and Jay Howell (co-creators/executive producers) and Chris Viscardi and Will McRobb (executive producers)
Friday, July 19, 2013
· The Legend of Korra, 12:45 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko (co-creators/executive producers), Joaquim Dos Santos (co-executive producer), Janet Varney (Korra), David Faustino (Mako) and P.J. Byrne (Bolin)
· Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, 3:45 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
Sean Astin (Raphael), Rob Paulsen (Donatello), Greg Cipes (Michelangelo), Mae Whitman (voice of April O’Neil), Kevin Michael Richardson (Shredder) and Ciro Nieli (executive producer)
Saturday, June 20, 2013
· Power Rangers Megaforce, 11 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Azim Rizk (Black Ranger), Ciara Hanna (Yellow Ranger), Andrew Gray (Red Ranger), Christina Masterson (Pink Ranger) and John Mark Loudermilk (Blue Ranger)
· The Legend of Korra: Original Music From Book One (Soundtrack), 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko (co-creators/executive producers) and Jeremy Zuckerman (series composer)
Sunday, June 21, 2013
· SpongeBob SquarePants, 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Tom Kenny (SpongeBob SquarePants)
*All to take place at the Nickelodeon booth.
ONGOING BOOTH ACTIVITY
· Costumed characters to include: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick Star and Power Rangers Megaforce.
· Giveaways include Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Sanjay and Craig and The Legend of Korra exclusive posters; SpongeBob SquarePants, Sanjay and Craig, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and The Legend of Korra buttons; and ashcans of The Legend of Korra: Book One- Air, The Art of the Animated Series.
· Sweeps to win a custom painted Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Xbox console, autographed copies of The Legend of Korra: Book One- Air, The Art of the Animated Series books, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and The Legend of Korra DVD sets and the Power Rangers 20th Anniversary Monopoly board game.
· Booth also includes a giant video screen featuring videos of Nickelodeon’s hit series and the agenda for each day.