Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Call of Duty Ghosts


In the past, when developers have shown me kill crazed zombies attacking military personnel, I've been tempted to play. Today, Activision showed me a game with an emotional core, insane graphics and ...a soldier puppy...and I aim to play it....when I can afford that damn XBOXone...probably in about two years. I'M A'COMMIN FOR YOU.....SLOWLY!!!








Oh..wait..it will be available for the 360 as well. I'm in. You can pre-order RIGHT HERE!

It appears we've taken on an enemy..and lost. 10 years later, the remnants of our fighting forces have banned together as Ghosts, elite members all and top of their game in each of their fields. The landscape is post-apocalyptic and the stakes have never been higher..but that's OK. You get a dog to back you up. How can you lose?





Infinity Ward Executive Producer Mark Rubin and the Call of Duty: Ghosts development team discuss the all-new world, story and characters, and take you inside the new, next-gen engine.


Now, give me a Classic G.I. Joe game just like this. Chop chop.

Call of Duty: Ghosts releases globally on November 5, 2013. Keep up with all of the latest information by following us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/codghosts) and on Twitter (@CallofDuty and @InfinityWard). Visit www.callofduty.com/ghosts


No comments :

Post a Comment