Play Fair, presented by LEGO and Nickelodeon, is a celebration of play and entertainment for all ages, debuting at New York City’s Javits Center on , and tickets for the highly-anticipated event are selling quickly. Participating brands include Hasbro, Mattel, Marvel, Cartoon Network, Crayola, Bandai, Toys“R”Us® and Warner Bros.
Hosted by the Toy Industry Association (TIA) and LeftField Media, Play Fair will offer attendees fun-packed, interactive experiences with the toys, characters, and personalities beloved by kids and families!
Play Fair experiences include:
• Check out the new Batmobile from Warner Bros. Pictures’ Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, in theaters
• Slide down the exclusive PAW Patrol slide, snap photos with PAW Patrol costume characters Chase, Marshall, Skye and Rubble, and get an exclusive look at the newest PAW Patrol pup, Tracker, who will join the series this fall
• Join Hasbro for the ultimate lightsaber training session! With the help of the Empire Saber Guild, get a hands-on learning experience about lightsaber forms and techniques
• Build a LEGO car and race it down a ramp against other LEGO builders
• Explore the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle tunnels and mimic their favorite Turtle moves with Magic Mirror technology
• Gross out with an epic booger battle, experience the slimy, gross play of Booger Balls for the first time by picking and flicking them at Booger Ball targets
• Enjoy the interactive Thomas & Friends experience by Mattel
• Create their own toy review videos and have chances to win Toys“R”Us gift cards
• Test out the latest from NERF in the NERF arena
• Test out the newest Razor rides, like Jetts™, the new sparking Heel Wheels™, and other awesome Razor rides like the Power CoreTM E90, Crazy Cart™ and RipSurf™
• Purchase exclusive collectible toys
• And every attendee will receive a gift bag with toys and fun goodies from event sponsors
Play Fair’s live performances and appearances include:
• Meet and take photos with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Shimmer and Shine, SpongeBob SquarePants, the Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir, Chase and Marshall from PAW Patrol, Dora, Saban’s Power Rangers Dino Super Charge, Peppa Pig, PJ Masks, and more
• The cast of Nickelodeon’s hit show Game Shakers - Cree Cicchino (Babe), Madisyn Shipman (Kenzie), Thomas Kuc (Hudson), Benjamin Flores Jr. (Triple G), and Kel Mitchell (Double G) - will host a panel to debut their new app, Nasty Goats
• Jon Scieszka, best-selling author behind The Stinky Cheese Man and The True Story of the Three Little Pigs, will read from his Frank Einstein science book series
• All-ages comic creators Art Baltazar, Franco Aureliani, Abby Denson, Dave Roman, Matt Loux, and Misako Rocks! will sketch and sign their books for fans
• Meet Toys“R”Us mascot, Geoffrey the Giraffe, enjoy story time and participate in fun birthday-themed activities
• Take in episodes of Ultimate Spider-Man: Web-Warriors, We Bare Bears, and Teen Titans Go! on a massive movie screen
• Take photos with Shopkins mascot characters, including Strawberry Kiss and Lippy Lips, and color your favorite Shopkins characters
• LEGO Master Builder Erik Varszegi presents insider tips on creating LEGO masterpieces
• The girls of Make it Pop will reveal their new fashion doll series on . Join them on the Toys“R”Us stage at for an exclusive interview, live performance and a chance to meet the cast
• YouTube personalities including DisneyCarToys, Mommy and Gracie Show, and KittiesMama will meet with fans and host toy unboxings live on the Toys“R”Us stage
“We are so excited to meet our fans at the first-ever Play Fair!” said Jen from KittiesMama. “We can’t wait to see all our fans in New York City and play with them in-person!”
Tickets for Play Fair are selling quickly and organizers recommend purchasing tickets now to secure a spot before the event sells out. Tickets are available starting at $30 online (PlayFairNY.com/tickets) and at select retailers across NYC. Those attending with children and friends can also purchase discount family packages online. Attendees have the option to attend a variety of sessions throughout the weekend. Morning sessions run from , and afternoon sessions are open from Consumers can also purchase a VIP Weekend Experience Pass for $145, which includes priority admission to all four sessions and a collectible exclusive Play Fair figure.
“We’re thrilled at the response to Play Fair!” said Greg Topalian, President of LeftField Media. “We have dozens of toy and entertainment brands signed on to offer one-of-a-kind experiences, and we know attendees will have a playful weekend to remember.”
When Play Fair opens its doors on , attendees will be invited to join the kind of playdate that every kid and kid-at-heart dreams of.