Here's the skinny...
A real-life Quidditch tournament extravaganza, on November 12-13 at Randall's Island, best described by Fox news as "a cross between the superbowl and a medieval festival."
The World Cup features:
- 100 college and high school teams from 22 states and four nations.
- Over 2,000 uniformed, caped, broom-riding athletes.
- Over a dozen Live rock bands, Wizard Wrock, Circus sideshows, live owl demonstrations, costumes and more.
- Live commentary on every field from professional improv comedians from the PIT club in NYC.
- Butterbeer, Turkey Legs, Bertie Botts beans, BBQ, chili, hot chocolate, real beer, and many other things your stomach desires.
- Wands, brooms, robes, scarves, and other wizardly gear for sale.
- Championships in Icahn Stadium, a world class venue that seats 5,000.
Click here for more info and tickets!