Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Psycho Sweet Halloween 2010: Part 5: Details Details




Halloween is just around the corner. Actually it's down the street screaming my name, so I'm in "finish these fucking costumes mode!" The last few days were just about the little details...perfecting the color in the cape and shirt..fraying the ends of the bat cape and finding a way for them to do that creepy curling up thing so they look a little unnatural..making the fingers on my gloves pointy..finding the perfect accessory (which I did but I'm not revealing that until the full costume is worn on Halloween)..glossing the Casey Jones mask..TURTLE COMMUNICATORS!!! ..all the little stuff that is going to take the Red Rain Batman and Casey Jones costumes from "Oh that's nice" to "HOLY SHIT THAT RULES!!" I can never do anything half assed. So Here's a bunch of pictures to show you what I've been up to to get these two costumes to a respectable level!















If you want to see the costumes in person, I'll be Casey Jones with Undead April O'Neil at the Asbury, NJ zombie walk this Saturday and Red Rain Batman at the New York Village Halloween Parade on Halloween night.

No comments :

Post a Comment