Thursday, March 11, 2010

YOU Pick Marvel's Next Exclusive Action Figure

Yes YOU get to vote for the next Marvel Digital Comics Unlimited 3.75 inch figure exclusive, but if I can only get that figure with the purchase of a subscription, doesn't that compel me to vote for a character I can live without? I'm already down one Nick Fury, who was the last exclusive. I don't think I'd be happy to vote a Norman Osborn into existence, knowing I'll have to shell out extra cash for something I don't really want to get him. Read on...

Marvel Digital Comics (www.marvel.com/digitalcomics), in collaboration with Hasbro, is proud to bring the world’s greatest fan a chance to decide the next Marvel Universe 3 ¾ inch action figure! By visiting http://marvel.com/news/all.11583 , fans can vote to decide the next red hot, limited edition figure! But you better hurry—voting ends at 11:59 ET on March 15th!

The choices are:

* Ms Marvel (Dark Avengers costume)
* Archangel (X-Force costume)
* Norman Osborn (H.A.M.M.E.R. uniform)

The winning figure will be unveiled at this year’s New York Comic Con (October 8-10) and be made available exclusively to fans signing up for a monthly subscription to Marvel Digital Comics Unlimited (see www.marvel.com/digitalcomics to sign up now!).

Get in on the action now and visit http://marvel.com/news/all.11583 to cast your vote for the next exclusive Marvel action figure!

No comments :

Post a Comment