Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Toy Death: Morbius RIP

I've been digging through all my Marvel Legends scaled figures to stuff them into the new shelves I've finally put up and reliving the joy of every one I purchased. Today i went through the Spider-Man box and at the bottom..made a gruesome discovery.























It seems I didn't realize, at the time, that Mikey's face is made of a very soft rubber which smushed in the zip lock bag and over time, became flat and smooth. It's like a horror movie. I want to stand over him and go NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Such a crime. So..I'll be shopping for a new Morbius at the next show it seems. ~sigh~

I'd also like to send a get well soon shout out to Bobby Drake whose crappy leg joint gave out in the box and when I tried to put it back on the pin, it all came out. Sorry Bobby! We'll miss you, Spidey's amazing legless friend.

1 comment :

  1. Drake can craft a new leg out of ice, thank god,that was a close call.

    ReplyDelete